Thursday, September 23, 2010

My new Button - before and after


One of the evenings I was playing with my photos, I was editing them in different ways, just experimenting , checking different ideas. When I finished with this photo below I thought that would make a great button for my photo challenge - FLOWERS ON SATURDAY. It was taken some time ago with my old/simple camera- HP photosmart




BEFORE



I don't have photoshop, I'm still trying to save for it. After buying my Nikon there is pretty much nothing left of my savings;So in this case I used Microsoft office picture manager, simple but I think it works.


AFTER









For other entries- before and after- visit Pixel Perfect:




19 comments:

Joyfull said...

Beautiful! Love the brightness! Great job.

Katie said...

It definitely POPs now! ...I already have my post ready to go for Saturday! :)

Heather said...

I love it!!

Donna said...

Vibrant and lovely!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Mandy said...

Love this! Came over from Blog Frog. I'm learning how to use my new camera and you're so inspiring! :)

Julie said...

Wow...love the color pop!! It's kind of funky!! Great job.

Free Gal said...

Following from the blogfrog! Thanks for leaving your link! Have you ever edited on picnik.com? I LOVE that editing program. Its free unless you want to sign up for some of the features. Here are a few of my shots: http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com/search/label/my%20photos

The Frugal Free Gal
http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com

Sarah Halstead said...

Love it. Great job. So vibrant.

Mama Monkey said...

Love the colors!

Adriana Iris said...

love the blog and ty for following me =) and i can tell we will be able to enjoy each other and learn. love the pics and editing you do. ty again...

Jessica Warrick said...

following form the blog frog SITS community link up from the other day.

Kindred Spirit said...

I can't believe this is the same photo! Super cool edit :D

Courtney said...

Very creative edit. I like!

Ashley Sisk said...

This reminds me of pop art!

lisaschaos said...

Oh wow! So bright and eye catching!

Terri said...

I think it looks beautiful!!! Love it!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Those flowers are gorgeous...what are they?

Mackenzie said...

Beautiful flowers! You turned a great photo into one that pops off the screen! Great job!

Esther Montgomery said...

That's an interesting transformation.

Esther Montgomery

Related Posts with Thumbnails