Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Favourite Girl - before and after

In the photo is my favourite girl, my daughter, the photo was taken during one beautiful summer day. She loved these sunglasses, she wore them almost every day
Before I started participating in different photo challenges I didn't really edit my photos, I would just cropped them or resized them, but that was as far as my editing went. These days I am having fun with making my photos look different. At the moment I only use just basic photo editing programmes but it's still fun and some of them I think look great, so here it is a little bit of editing:
BEFORE


AFTER







For other great before and after edits check here:



I am also linking up with Show yourself Thursday -it's about expressing yourself through your photos - I discovered that editing is fun and I really enjoy it

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

adorable photo and edit. thanks for entering!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love it!!! I am so happy to see that the gorgeous red hair is still obvious...Well done!

Sarah Halstead said...

Great photo. Love your edit.

donkey and the carrot said...

Hi girl!!! I got an award for you:) check my blog!

Mommy2Four said...

Beautiful !

Ashley Sisk said...

I really love your edit - what was that on her face? Whatever it was looked like overdone makeup and your edit makes her skin look really clean.

Nicole said...

Great capture and fantastic edit! Good choice. I think it looks amazing.

Pixel Perfect said...

Great job with your edit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails