What you will need to decorate a glass jar:
- window colour paints: black outliner and other colours of your choice
- glass jar
- picture template
- clear plastic sheet/pocket
1. prepare your picture template, put plastic sheet over it
2. Use black outliner to trace over the lines of the template. Leave it to dry for about 2 hours
3. Once the outlines are dry, fill in the picture with different colours. Leave it for 24 hours to dry.
4. Prepare your glass jar.
5. Once the picture is dry, peel it of slowly from the plastic sheet and stick it to your glass container and it's done.
I'm linking up with these crafty links: