Thursday, September 30, 2010

How to Create Candle Holder


We all have small food jars that we don't need any more and we put into our bins, why not try to do something creative with them.
Here's one of the ideas - Candle Holder.

You will need:
1 small clear jar
window pictures paints
plastic sheet/pocket
blank white sheet
ribbon
tealight candle


1. First use your white sheet to draw your design that you want to use. I just made few flowers.
2. Put over the white sheet your plastic pocket and using window colour black outliner trace your design.
3. Leave it to dry for around 2 hours



4. Fill in the spaces with colours that you choose using window colours paint


5. Leave it for up to 24 hours to dry.

6. Get ready your glass jar


7. Gently peel off the picture that you just created and stick it onto glass jar.


8. Add ribbon, if you wish

9. Place tealight candle in your new candle holder and you done



If you would like to see lots of other great ideas and tutorials check all these links below:

The Girl Creative



Get your craft on Thurs.

5 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

YOu jsut gave me the greatest going away gift that I can gve my neighbors when I move!!! Beautiful.. Thank you

Terri said...

I love it! What a great idea. I'll have to try it!

donkey and the carrot said...

Lovely!!! Very clever idea!!!!

Mrs.D said...

oh my golly...that is pretty creative...I love the idea...so economical....:)

thanks for dropping by!

Sil Metelo said...

Hello
Thanks for visiting and commenting on the post of your tutorial, because I love him and many others of his blog.
Stay with God always.
Hugs from Portugal / Brazil

Related Posts with Thumbnails