Friday, September 3, 2010

The end of Summer - Macro Friday


Summer's almost over now. However for the last few days we have beautiful weather over in Ireland. Sunshine,warm breeze, blue sky. It's like Mother Nature saying - get ready enjoy last few warm days. It's the start of the weekend so I'm going to enjoy that lovely weather -just relax and do nothing, that's the plan...



For more macro photos go over to Blooging From Bolivia:


I joined as well a new photo challenge at They call me Mama, check it here

10 comments:

Mommy2Four said...

What a great representation of the end of summer..... beautiful!

Mama Monkey said...

Oh no...Summer is NOT over! I'm in total denial... :) Great photo! The bokeh is awesome!!!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

justinegordon said...

this is lovely, beautiful shot

Nicole said...

Wow. I love the edit of this. The colors are amazing.

Tiffany said...

thanks for joining my challenge. If you don't mind to add the button to the photo post so I know which photo/post it is :-) I love this flower its so detailed and the colors are gorgerous!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Beautiful.. and I am bummed that summer is over, I miss my kids while they are at school.. but I love the cool weather

Sarah Halstead said...

Beautiful photo! I love it.

Ashley Sisk said...

WHat a great shot - I love dandelions...this particular photo speaks to the end of summer for sure.

Laura said...

Very neat shot! Lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails