Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

For the last few days we are visited by little kittens, well they not that little, but they are still very cute, I usually leave food for our cat -Pumba outside, so I think they discovered there is some free food for them to eat, I have no idea who's kittens are they, if they belong to anyone or not, they just here every evening, and now they even decided to sleep at the back of the garden. They still a little bit afraid of us, but I would say with time they will get used to us. But the question is do I really want four extra cats???




If you would like to see entries by others go to:
the long road

7 comments:

The Wishful Lamb said...

great shots!

Tiffany said...

cute. I love cats!

Hannah said...

the cats are really cute, I have to say as long as the food is there so will the cats LOL. So it looks like you are now the proud mommy to three more cats LOL

Buckeroomama said...

Oh, those kittens look really well-fed! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

I love it! I want to call this post "herding cats!"

Sarah Halstead said...

so cute!! Love the 3rd to the last one!

Siobhan said...

Awwww who can resist kittens??.....great shots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails