Thursday, September 30, 2010

Before and after

This photo was taken during one of Summer walks, but because it's Autumn , I decided to play a little bit with it and change it to something else, so the first shot is SOOC , the second is my after photo and third one you might have seen it in my other post. I have to say my favourite is the one with Autumn colours :)


BEFORE




AFTER





AFTER





IF you would like to see other entries check Pixel Perfect, click button below:



IF YOU LOVE TAKING PHOTOS AND FLOWERS REMEMBER TO JOIN FLOWERS ON SATURDY

11 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - that's pretty dramatic. Very cool.

Katie said...

That is cool! I love how you gave it different seasons!

Photo Freak said...

oh feels like fall

Winn (aka Koreen) said...

The first edit is phenomenal! Powerful. =)

Julie said...

Wow...that is truly amazing. You turned it into a beautiful Fall day!! Love it!

Mom of M&Ms said...

beautiful.. Great editing.....

The Wishful Lamb said...

this is awesome!

Sheri said...

Oh my! I am usually so picky about colorizing but this is so dramatic!

http://photos.theshadesofpink.com/2010/09/before-and-after-altering-eye.html

Kristyn said...

Very nice. I love the way the light comes through the trees.

Sarah Halstead said...

Wow. That is neat.

Snapshotsofhappiness said...

I really like the first edit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails