Friday, August 20, 2010

Strawberry Story

I love strawberries. We have few containers outside in the garden. So whenever we feel like a strawberry time we can just go and pick few.

In photos below a strawberry story, from the beginning to the end


1. The beginning



                                                                    2. Almost ready
This is my entry into today's Macro Friday




3. Strawberry time









                                                                  4. The end




For more macro photos head over to:

19 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a neat way to tell the story.

Lindy MacDuff said...

A lovely and tasty story! =)

KT said...

I like the story telling... that's awesome! Great shots too

Siobhan said...

Great Story telling and yummy I love strawberries....great Job!!

Nicole said...

Wow, this is really cool! I've never seen a strawberry as the color in the 2nd picture before!

Betty Jo said...

Beautiful story and photos Ewa. How nice to have them nearby so you can have them whenever you want. ♥

Katie said...

I LOVE the end shot!!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Simply beautiful way to tell a story. I can see a children's book.. with these photographs and a rhyme for each page. Love all the shots.. great macro entry.

Ron Cooper said...

Love your pix! Following you on New Friend Friday, pls. follow back!

Buckeroomama said...

Yummy story! =) I love strawberries.

Tara said...

Love your pictures...I love strawberries!

mtayachi said...

really good artistic photos Ewa, I love the light and the contrast between the first and the second plan...hmmmm...really good x

Mommy2Four said...

What a delicious story! Hmmm.....my blog is "Looking for Strawberries....".... I guess I found one! lol

Courtney said...

Great series of shots! Very nice!

Faith said...

Love this series! I especially love the third one.

The OriginalPsyn said...

A delicious tale. Great series and wonderful shots.

Melanie said...

Oh I loved this!! =) Now I want strawberries!!

Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful post!

Laura said...

Love all this shots! Yum!
Beautiful photos! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails