Saturday, August 7, 2010

Macro Friday

Recently I discovered my new hobby - photography- I am new at that and I have lots to learn, practise hopefully will make it better.
I am participating in Macro Friday ( I know it's Saturday, but there is time till Sunday) , it's easy to join, you just have to put macro photo on your blog with a link to host blog :
Blogging from Bolivia , so other can play along, go back then to host blog and link up, you can post on your blog many photos, but you have to specify just one as an entry for voting




My photo for Macro Friday
my entry is the first photo

9 comments:

Tricia said...

Ewa,
I think that your shots are lovely. What a sweet, delicate flower.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I just wanted to say that the lens I used for that marigold shot is not fancy. It is the kit lens that came with my Sony A200 camera. (3.5-5.6/18-70). Nothing fancy. I just got lucky. ;)

This was my first week joining Macro Friday too. It has been great fun.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great entry - these are beautiful. I'm now following you...I just love to follow others with a shared interest in photography. I look forward to seeing more.

Mama Monkey said...

beautiful color in the flowers!

Anika said...

Pretty! What flower is that??

Mommy2Four said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Design It Chic said...

I am now following you thanks to Mingle Monday!It would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog !
Also if you need any help tweaking your blog or easy HTML tips, you know where to come! Happy Monday!

Jamie H said...

What pretty flowers. I love that you were able to keep the background dark in the first two photos.

Laura said...

Lovely shots!! I love the color. Great detail in the first one. Just beautiful! :)

leavesnbloom said...

There's a plant like that but a little more purple that grows wild in our part of Scotland. Good to meet you through Macro Friday - but I apologise for being so late to comment on your submission - its holiday time here and its difficult to get on computer. Look forward to you joining tommorrow too. :) Rosie

Related Posts with Thumbnails