Thursday, August 5, 2010

Keeping Company Thursday


Join two sisters who are the hosts and lots of others in Keeping Company Thursday blog hop.


Photobucket>


Here are the rules:

*Create a Keepin' Company Thursday post. Please include the Keepin' Company Button in your post.
By doing this you can help us spread the word about Keepin' Company Thursday, and more bloggy friends can link up.

*Follow the first two blogs, which are the hostesses, Heck of a Bunch and Traci66.


*Follow the "LUCKY" #3 spot winner.


* Follow any of the other blogs you choose to and let them know you found them via Keepin' Company Thursday. Please also leave them your blog address so they can return your follow.

* If you get a follower via Keepin' Company Thursday please follow them back.

* Add your blog name and the URL to your Keepin' Company Thursday Post to the linky below

Ok, I'm off to do some blog hopping :)




3 comments:

Traci66 said...

Thank you for following me. I am happy to follow you too. Also thank you for linking up and posting about Keepin' Company Thusday. We are glad you are helping us spread the word about KCT.

Sarah said...

I'm a new follower from Keepin Company Thursdays.
I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
I have fun giveaways going on now too!

Charity said...

I'm your 39th follower :)
http://humboldtcherry.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails