Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'd Love to Party....


So, I'm 35 today and I have to say I am feeling great.
I'll tell you a little story about my age, last month I was over on holidays back home; one of the days I went grocery shopping. Apart from milk,bread,butter and other essentials, my Dad asked me to get him two cans of beer, as a good daughter I put two of them in my basket as well and off I go to pay for my shopping, the kind lady at the till was scanning everything and then she got to these two cans of beer, she looked at me and said: "Can I have your ID please" , I looked at her and started to lough, I was nearly 35 and she was asking me for my ID. It made my day, I was smiling the whole way back to the house. Wow, I must look good for the 35 year old...

Because it's my birthday I am going to share not just one "before and after" but three different photos. I am fairly new to photography and I am still learning but I had fun changing them. They might not be perfect but I'm happy with the result.


Before



After




Before


After


Before




After



For more before and after photos visit:


16 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

1. Happy Birthday! 2. I love your third before and after. I really need to pull over one day and take a shot of the horses near my house.

Ellie said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy those thirties, they go quickly!!

Maddy said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope you're celebrating in a big fashion! Loving your before and afters, though I have to say...the rose was just stunning in color!!

EG Wow said...

Happy birthday and congratulations for looking many years younger!

mtayachi said...

Happy Bday my big sis!!!Love u lots!!!
I love the horses after...xxx

Courtney K. said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the edit of the horses!

Betty Jo said...

Happy Birthday! The edit of the horses is my fave. ♥

Perry said...

Happy Birthday. (Nice little story. :-) I have to agree, the horses win. Here is my entry.

Mommy2Four said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

And I LOVE the edit of the horses.... great job!

Joyfull said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the pictures and the edits. Flowers are gorgeous and I love the horse edit. Fantastic!

Courtney said...

Happy birthday! Love it when I still get carded. Your shots are beautiful! Even the SOOC shots.

zentmrs said...

Happy Birthday! Great job on the edits - I love the rose. Thanks for sharing!

Nicole said...

Happy birthday!!!

I love the photo with the horses!

Christine said...

Happy happy happy birthday! Your photos are really nice...the edits are cool...

Faith said...

Love the last one :) Happy Birthday!

The OriginalPsyn said...

Happy Birthday! I love it when I get carded it so makes my day, even if for me it's just a waitress working a tip usually. Beautiful edits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails