Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vintage photo day

When my Mam came to visit us, we decided to see vintage car show that was near out town that weekend, it was an ugly summer day, rainy and windy but we still went ahead with out trip. We were a bit disappointed on our arrival as there weren't that many vintage cars, most of them were just old tractors, but we liked this one.
I'm linking this photo with this week challenge at RAW(e). This week theme is Vintage.



Check some other great entries here

I thought that it will be a good photo for Black and White Wednesday after applying some changes



See more photos here:

the long road

8 comments:

theanaizview.com said...

Car looks awesome, great shot!

Ashley Sisk said...

Vintage cars are always cool.

Terri said...

What a fun photo! Cool cars!

elizabeth said...

Hi - so glad you stopped by - I have enjoyed reading through your blog -
you live where my husband and I wish we could - it's beautiful there -
and so many perfect places to take pictures -
looking forward to reading more posts from you-
and hoping to get back over there in March!
Have a great thursday

Sailor and Co said...

I love old cars!!!

kbreints said...

B&W always makes photos that much more interesting... such a fun photo!

Heather said...

Fun!!

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you come back again soon!

Vintage cars are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails