Friday, August 6, 2010

Christine and me

I know it is a little bit late, but I've only seen the post from these two great blogs so I decided to join us well, so here how it works:

Follow your two hosts
One Little Mister and Mommy is Crafty.
Make a post with your the Flashback-Friday button & your 'Flashback' picture (any picture you want from the past - any good/fun memory you would like to share) and link back to the master post (please).

Comment & let them know you joined! Leave your link so others can check out your post, you are encouraged to follow other participating blogs; comment and tell them you found them through Flashback-Friday!



MY FLASHBACK FRIDAY PHOTO

I love this photo, my Mam took it. It was about five weeks after Christine was born, My favourite picture :

My daughter Christine and Me



1 comment:

Terra H. said...

Aww,how precious! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog via Keepin' Company Thursdays. I am now a follower of yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails