Thursday, August 5, 2010

Create flower pot for desk or bedside stand



I love having lots of plant in my house. I have them in every room, small and big, the one's that flower and the other that don't.

Follow these simple instructions of how to create a flower pot for your office desk or bedside stand, but I'm sure once you make it you will find a perfect place for it.

You will need:
  • metal can
  • scissors
  • PVA glue
  • decorating paper - I used crepe paper
  • hammer/screwdriver


Of course you need as well a flower plant


First make some holes in your can, it will allow for the water to get out



Cover can with glue, don't put too much, you can use brush to spread it around


Cut the decorative paper to fit the shape of the container and then attach it to your metal can


Prepare you plant to put it into new container that you just created


And you can admire your finished product, quick and simple

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails