Saturday, August 14, 2010

Christine and her hair


                                                                                                                                                                                 
 
It looks  like I didn't have to look hard for a photo with orange theme, I have plenty of them and I love them.
It's my first time participating in The Paper Mama photo challenge, it looks like these week I did plenty of my first entries. But you have to start somewhere. So for more great entries and rules click here
The Paper Mama

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful girl. I love the ringlets.

Buckeroomama said...

I just love her ringlets!!

This is only second time joining Paper Mama's challenge and I've joined a couple of other new challenges these couple of weeks. They're such fun, aren't they? :)

Thanks for the follow. I'm your newest follower (too)!

AJ said...

Great shot! Looks like a tough 8 year
old lady...

Dawn said...

hey there! following you from FF :) Hope you have a great weekend!
Dawn :)
http://flipoutmama.blogspot.com/

Ashley Sisk said...

Look at that hair! Isn't she a doll!

The Wishful Lamb said...

she is too cute!

Nicki said...

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.. and following! I hope you like what you see. :)
this is an adorable shot! Such a cutie... with lovely hair. :)

Carolyn said...

So beautiful!! Love the curls :)

kbreints said...

oh goodnes... what amazing hair! We are a famiy of red heads-- but the blong won out with my boys. Oh how Iwould have another child if I could be promised a little girl with red curly hair!

Dina @ 4 Lettre Words said...

Really lovely!

Mom of M&Ms said...

Love the shot, the attitude look , and that hair...My baby had those ringlets.. but now it is so long and heavy it is jsut wavy.. I wonder if we cut it shorter???? Great shot

Audrey @ TheDailyWyatt.blogspot.com said...

See I have always wanted red hair like hers. but I got nothing but straight BROWN (sometimes dyed red.) hair. Im a little jealous.

Phyllis AROUND THE HOUSE said...

I adore her hair...shes gonna be a heart breaker for sure

Related Posts with Thumbnails