Monday, August 2, 2010

Bizarre Feeling


Do you ever get that bizarre feeling , you think about something and next thing it happens.
Last week it happened to me too many times so I thought I share it with you.

First example:
I was sitting at home at my laptop waiting for my partner to come back from work,and looked at the time and thought, it's late, he should be here already,not a minute later the car stops outside the house, and it was him back home.

Second example:
I was at work, I was waiting for some trailer to arrive to pick up a load, as the day was passing by there was no sign of the driver, I emailed transport company with the question when is their truck arriving and went back to my other assignments I had to do that day, then around 12.25 pm I checked my email and there was an answer from transport company letting me know that the driver should be with us around 12.30, as it happens my window allows me to see everyone who arrives at our yard, and what do I see?? Almost at the same time as I was checking that confirmation email the truck pulled up outside, strange or what?

Third example:
I was trying to ring my partner to tell him something important, when I tried it went straight to his message minder, I thought great, again he didn't charge the battery and the phone is dead ( happened before many times- he forgets to charge it sometimes), but before I put the phone down he was calling me. So we actually were trying to call each other at the same time, another bizarre feeling !

Fourth example:
Last Thursday I was waiting for an email from my Dad , I was at work and because it's was a busy day I couldn't check my personal emails, then just after 10 o'clock I opened it and there it was, and the next thing I received text message on my phone from my Mam telling me to check my email cause my Dad wrote something to me. Another strange coincidence

Do you ever get moments like that?

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! Thanks for following. I'm now your newest follower. :) That happens to my husband & I all the time. I call him and it goes to his voicemail because he's calling me at the same time!

Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

That is crazy, those are a lot of bizare happenings in one day! I have that happen a lot with my husband and best friend. We are trying to call one another at the same time or I pick up the phone to call one of them and they end up calling at that moment! Hope you have a great week!

Mass Hole Mommy said...

Strange stuff like that has happened to me, but of course I can't remember any specific examples at the moment! UGH!

KBraden said...

Following you back! Thanks for following me.

Sunny Day said...

Either my husband is a good sender or I am one because I know that one of us has ESP. Some many times I will think something and he will say it or do it. Other times, for example supper, I will say we're going to have ____ for supper and he will say that was exactly what he had been "sending".

Lesley said...

This happens quite often with my mother and I, or some of my really long-time friends. We'll be thinking of eachother, or have the need to talk to them....and the phone rings.

Great post - new follower! Thanks for following me. :)

Angela said...

Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

The Baby Store Plus said...

Hi, visiting from To the TOP Tuesday Blog Hop!

I am now your newest follower. I hope you get a chance to visit my blog too.

Anna
http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com

Terry said...

Following you from Top Tuesday Blog Hop.

One of my followers will win an Apron tomorrow.

Zibeline Knits said...

This happens to me all the time, too. I usually know when the phone is going to ring before it rings. Kinda weird. Cute blog. Visiting you from To the Top Tuesday. Following you now. Stop by for a visit some time.

Keya
www.zibelineknits.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails