Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

This is the first time I'm doing the Five Friday Question. When I found it, it look like fun, so here it goes:


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I don't think I had any favourite toy or blanket, at least I don't remember

2. Do you dream in color?



From time to time I do dream in colour, or there is one more vivid at the time

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am tall enough (163cm), wouldn't want to be any other height,but I still have to go on my tippy toes to kiss my partner, but that's the way I like


4. If you could have any one's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

OK, so if I had GPS, (and I mean to buy it, so I won't be lost going on my next trip - see my previous post about the maze ) It has to be Morgan Freeman. I love his voice

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?


If I am going shopping on my own I always return the shopping cart to the right place, if my daughter is we me I usually ask if she wants to ear some money, she is always so eager to bring the trolley back where it belongs and happy that she has some cents for her piggy bank



4 comments:

Maryanne said...

I said Morgan Freeman, too. He narrates everything so why not a GPS? :)

Nan said...

Stopping by to say Hi!.

I'm your newest follower.

Thank you for share nice blog I like your post :-),

I just got back from short trip to Ban Chiang Heritage you can read on my post.

http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-made-my-sunday-gone.html

my community is http://theblogfrog.com/1233755

Have a nice day.

Nan
PS. From; Follow New Friends Friday.

Letters From Home said...

I didn't even think of Morgan Freeman but he is a good choice. I'm thinking someone like Colin Farrell because I like the Irish accent. Liked this blog entry, too.

Letters From Home said...

I just saw that you are partially located in Ireland! What I consider an accent isn't to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails