Saturday, May 8, 2010

Once upon a time

Once upon a time there was a girl named Ewa, she packed her bags and left her home country to start her new adventure.
OK, that was like 11 years ago and the adventure didn't really take her where she wanted to go, but brought her to green island called Ireland.
Most of a great stories start more or less like that, mine is a bit different, I came over to Ireland and for the first few years I've only seen few places, I had no time, or just couldn't find any to go exploring new sites. You know how it is : home , work, home...
But few years ago I decided that enough is enough and there is more to life than just sitting at home at the weekend. Weekends are for adventure. So I try now to go and see many interesting places and there is so many of them here in Ireland that it will take me a long time to see everything...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails