Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Irish Weather

I live in Ireland for almost 11 years now and I still can't get used to the weather conditions in this part of the world. The weather here is a bit different from where I come from. I would say there is only two seasons: Spring and Autumn. Some would say - great, no winter, no snow, no freezing temperatures, however every season has it's beautiful moments, and it's good to see and feel it all, you appreciate it more then. The Green island is green most of time, that because it rains a lot here :))) OK, maybe I exaggerate a little bit, but you should always have your umbrella with you if you going out. You look outside and there it is: a lovely sunshine, blue sky, you think great day, unfortunately it's changing very quickly, the wind comes, then the rain and that's it, that's the nice day gone. Oh, my, I sound almost like an Irish person. People here , they love talking about weather, and what even more complain about it. If it is wind- it's too windy, if it rains- rain again, will it ever stop, even if it is a lovely warm sunny day- it is too warm. I think over the years I started to do the same:talk about the weather and complain about it, apart from the summery days- when we get them. So hurry up Summer I need my dose of sunshine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails