Sunday, May 30, 2010

Did you try Filker yet?




What is a Fliker? It's a new fascination on my street where I live, most of the kids have it , small and big, and to tell you something more, I would love to go out myself out there and use it as well, only did it in my back garden.
Fliker is a free style rider. It's a scooter but has 3 wheels. The wheels at the back are made to swing freely. If you want to go forward you have to move your body from side to side, move your hips- great exercise, I am sure that if you used it for a while it would firm your buttocks :)))
It's great fun for everyone who will use it
Christine (my daughter) in the photo using fliker.

1 comment:

morememes said...

What a lovely face. Cheeky smile and that gorgeous hair. I can believe you wanted to try this newfangled machine. I hope I come across one soon and that they will let me have a go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails